Updates, an Announcement, and Random Stuff

2:02 PM

Hey everyone!
You may notice that today there is no Tolkien Tuesdays (now known as Lord of the Rings Challenge). I had a very busy weekend and Monday, just got back from my grandparents today, so really I haven't thought about LOTR or anything else blogging. I do have a few things I wanted to ask and post about - #1: What kind of posts would you like to see more of here on my blog? I've been lacking blogging inspiration and really would like to know what you think. I'm going to try and put up a poll soon so you can vote, but for now if you have the chance I wondered if you could leave a comment or so here and tell me. ☺
#2: My sister and I are planning on openings an Etsy shop this coming summer (possibly in July). This is just for fun and though we don't plan for it to go very far (if anywhere at all), we just wanted to see what happens. I'm very excited for this!!!! 

So that is all for today - I do plan on doing a LOTR post tomorrow though, and I have some pictures of Korin's birthday coming up as well (she had a really neat Hobbit cake!). Have a great week everyone!

In Him Who gives me strength,
Kara 


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. In response to what you said. . .
    #1. I would LOVE to see more of the pictures you have taken, as well as some more of your writing. :)

    #2. That's so exciting, dear! I can't wait to see what you'll be selling.

    When was Korin's birthday? Tell her I said "Happy Birthday!"
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting S.F! I'll tell her you wished her a happy birthday! ☺ We celebrated it early and it's the last of May.

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.