Books I've Read Of Late - Some Reviews

12:58 PM


I haven't done some boook reviews in awhile due to my lack of reading, but today I decided to do three book I've really enjoyed....




30 Days to a More Beautiful You, by Kyle Bisutti

This book was one I was excited reading because I'd heard of this Christian woman who'd given up being a Victoria's Secret Runway Model and wanted to see what her devotional would be like. This book is about beauty but it goes deeper then physical appearance. The author writes about true beauty that is from the love of Christ and her beauty tips are on inner beauty - not outward appearance. 
It is really amazing and well written, with tons of inspiration and though very short, it still well worth your few minutes each day!




The Heart's Pursuit, by Robin Lee Thatcher

Silver want's revenge on the man who jilted her, but to get that she must join forces with Jared Newman. They don't trust each other, but they'll have to work together if they want to get things gone!

This book was literally addictive and I had to keep reading! The action and overall story line was amazing that I read it in one day and then reread my favorite parts! Silver was a very fascinating character, and though I found it a little predicable, it was a fun read.  I haven't read a western themed book in awhile so this was a good change - a really good and inspiring romance novel!



Saving Amelie, by Cathy Gohike 

Amelie is deaf and and Hitler wants her and all those like her destroyed. Her mother turns to her best friend Rachel to get Amelie out of Germany, but will Rachel risk all to help those who need it? She must turn to Jason Young for help, but it's dangerous what they're trying to do!

This book was a little hard to follow at times, but the over-all story line had me hooked from the start. I got to see what it was like for Germans during the time of Hitler, and from the views of different people living in Germany. It was a very good read, and a book for older teens because of the tougher subjects. 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Before now I hadn't heard of any of these books. They sound interesting, especially the first one! I think I shall perhaps see if our library has any of these. :)
    Wonderful reviews!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8