Find Joy

9:51 AM

picture via Pinterest
Find joy in the everyday things that happen in your life. Learn to be happy even when things aren't going your way, (or maybe not happy as much as being thankful and having a good attitude about the whole thing ;).  Look at nature, your family and yourself as God's creation, and find joy that you are alive and were created for an amazing purpose. 
 Find joy in the rain, when the sun doesn't seem to want to shine. Find join the in ordinary as well as the extraordinary. 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I did find joy. . .in this post. Thank you! Recently I have began collecting some of my favourite quotes, do you mind if I add, " Find joy in the rain, when the sun doesn't seem to want to shine. Find join the in ordinary as well as the extraordinary." to my collection? :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're so sweet! I am honored that you want to add it!!! ♥

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8