Lord of the Rings Challenge and a Story: Scariest Moment

11:40 AM


Hola and happy Tuesday everyone! For Today's LOTR challenge (it is one of my favorites), is scariest moment. This one is easy and the first thing that came to my mind was on Weathertop. 
First though, I want to tell you guys a story from when me and my sister first watched LOTR.... it was another scary moment when Gullum was crossing the dead marshes with the two hobbits. As Frodo started to fall in the water and the evil dead things reached out I was so into it that I didn't see my Dad sneaking up behind me. He grabbed me by the arm and yelled, "my precious!" (or something like that), and it being so dark, I thought I was in the movie. I yelled, and was never so scared. Literally, I was breathing hard and trying to stop shaking. We laughed afterwards because it was so funny, and now it's a big memory for me. So now when I watch that scene you can guess what I think of. ☺
Anyway... the very picture above gives me the chills as well, as I imagine the music from the soundtrack in my head, and now I want to see it again! ☺ Between the two times I mentioned, they both were pretty scary. 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. That's so funny! I don't know why, but it is. :) There are a lot of scary moments in LoTR, aren't there? I have to agree that some of the scariest moments are the ones you said. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.