Lord of the Rings Challenge: Character You Pity Most

1:07 PM



WOW I can't believe it's already Tuesday!!! Everything is flying by so fast!!! I can't believe it's time for another one of the LOTR posts already... ☺

Hands down today's LOTR challenge question is easy, and hands down I say it was Faramir! His father liked his brother over him, and I go more for the side characters a lot of times, and when his father said he wished Faramir had died instead of Boromir, I almost cried (no joke!). 
I also felt a bit sorry for Gollum though, because he let the ring get a hold of him, and it drove him mad. He was in a way one of the, "the bad guys" in the story, but I did pity him. 
Who would it be for you? 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Both the ones you mentioned. :) But then, they are the ones mostly everyone pities. Hmmm...it's pitiful.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know what you mean! :D

      Delete
  2. i think frodo is really week yeah i know its because of the ring but even when frodo got was about to get stabbed he could of gotten his sword and tryed too defend himself what do u guys think

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8