Lord of the Rings Challenge: Favorite Quote

10:45 AM

Hola and hello everyone! I'll get to the Lord of the Rings challenge in but a moment, but first I have a question....
 would anyone like to be a guest poster here on my blog? I'm going to be gone the week following the fourth of July, along with the last week of that month as well, so I'm looking for someone (or two or even three) people to do a guest post for me. You don't need a blog to do a guest post so anyone can do it. =) If you want to be a guest poster just e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com 



And back to the LOTR challenge......
today's challenge question is "favorite quote". I have many favorite quotes but one that instantly rang out in my mind was from Galadriel. 
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." Definitely one of my favorites!  



You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. My favorite quote? "Crumbs on his jacketses? He must have eaten them".

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But where our hearts truly lie is in peace and quiet, and good tilled earth. For all Hobbits share a love of things that grow. And yes, no doubt, to others our ways seem quaint.But today, of all days, it is brought home to me, it is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life." ~ Bilbo. That is one of my favourite quotes, along with so many others!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8