Lord of the Rings Challenge: Least Favorite Character

2:07 PM


Denethor.... he was annoying and I was really upset on how he treated Faramir and loved Boromir more - not trying to hide that fact and openly saying it (I think I've said all this before... ;). So yeah... I won't go any further because I've said this a lot in other posts. :D So, what about you? 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Yes he is one of my least favorite characters. Didn't like how he treated Merry, either, but I think he was mentally, emotionally, spiritually bankrupt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely!
      Thanks for commenting! =)

      Delete
  2. Probably him, too. But then there are a lot of other disagreeable characters, as well. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.