My Summer So Far {Pictures}

9:00 AM







My Summer so far has consisted of pretty sunrises and the sun filtering through the trees in the morning, my sister drawing pictures from our favorite movies and TV shows, photoshoots with siblings, adorable kittens and picking lots strawberries. It's been a very good summer so far and though its just begun I know I will be sad when fall and school rolls back around. How is your summer so far?
And don't forget my Q&A vlog at the end of this month! Go  here to ask my questions in a comment below about anything (my life and such), and I will answer them in a video. Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Yummy strawberries! And beautiful everything else. :) And even if I'm not the most cat-y person in the world, THOSE ARE ADORABLE KITTENS.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.