Our Church Picnic

2:17 PM

Last Sunday we had our church picnic and I really had a good time (as you can see from the pictures below). We hadn't had one in a long time and it was a good change where we got to eat after we had worship and the kids got to play outside. Definitely want to do it again soon! ☺ 
Me blowing bubbles with the little kids 



Some of the boys playing a game together 


Buddies 



It never fails.... me and Korin took a mini photoshoot after we ate.... ☺


So that was our Sunday - how did your's go? God bless!
In Him Who Gives me Strength,
Kara 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Such adorable children. :) Are they playing croquet (and a wonderful game it is, too. . .) in the fourth picture?
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were and it was my first time playing and I really enjoyed it! =)

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.