Going to Tennessee

9:27 AM



Hola everyone! So me and my family are going to go on vacation to Tennessee and meet up with my amazing friend and her family. God blesses each of us in so many ways and I'm so grateful and excited that God is allowing Alyssa and I another chance to see each other again (by the way - I couldn't find any pictures on the computer of us together. So the below is of her and her sister and the above of her sister and Korin).
You may remember my post two years ago where we got a chance to meet for the first time (I blogged about it) and it was really amazing. We first "met" over the internet on a the BRC (Bible Reading Club - Wonderzone.com), when I was eleven or twelve and later I found her e-mail and we became friends through that. 
All of my internet friends are a blessing and it's really awesome how God works things out! 
So anyway, I won't be blogging for a week since me and my family will be gone. Can't wait to blog about our time and I hope you have a blessed week!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. CANNOT WAIT! Seriously so blessed for our friendship. See you soooooon!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited for you two. :) Have a blessed time. ♥ Post pictures soon.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.