I Got This

2:27 PM


If you know me, you'd know that I freak out when I don't have a plan - when I don't have control of the situation. It scares me and is not some place I like to be. 
Every time I have a moment where I feel so freaked out because something isn't going as planned I hear God whisper - "why worry? I got this, remember?" I can almost see Him shaking His head at my worries and my distrust of His plans. Worrying doesn't get you anywhere and doesn't change what's going on around you. It won't make things get any better and most of the time it'll make it worse. 
When you think about it - really think deeply about God's amazing power, and His control of the entire universe, I find little cause to worry. He really does have it all under control, and we have about 0% control of what goes on in life. When troubles come we can't change them back, but we can change by casting every single problem to God. He's got it and the only thing we have to do is trust. 
Why worry when we can leave everything up to the Creator?

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I LOVED THIS. Thank you so much for these encouraging words, Kara. They really mean a lot to me right now. Thank you for reminding me to remember that God is always in control of my life where ever I may be.
    Love ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so the same way! I'm such a control freak and I really just need to learn to let it go and let God just work it out. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8