I Was AWARDED!

12:51 PM

Hola and hello everyone! I was awarded a couple weeks back by Naomi and then again by Elizabeth. Thanks soooo much to the both of you! I am also going to award some of ya'll and I'm going to make it interesting and different so check it out below.....
So it's the same award and so I'll answer 22 questions instead of the usual 11.... and by the way.... I love both your questions (the LOTR ones are amazing and so are the ones where I get to tell a little more about myself - seriously excited to answer them all =)! 

Rules....
 - Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blog created.
- List 11 bloggers with less then 200 followers that deserve some recognition.
- Write 11 questions for them to answer.
- Notify them that they have been nominated.

Elizabeth's Questions....

1. What is your favorite book? The Lord of the Rings trilogy
2. Favorite Movie? Same as above
3. Favorite flavor of ice cream? Cookie Dough
4. Favorite season? Summer
5. Are you excited about Battle of the Five Armies coming out later this year? Super duper excited!
6. Favorite Bible passage? Anything from Psalm
7. Frodo or Sam? Sam
8. Legolas or Aragorn? *Evil laugh* I know that's a tough one for some... Oh my.... I suppose I will have to say Aragorn
9. Eowyn or Arwen? When I first watched LOTR I would have said Arwen but Eowyn it now is
10. Boromir or Faramir? Easy - Faramir =)
11. Out of all the LOTR movies, which one is your favorite and why? The Two Towers was a favorite of mine for a few simple reasons - the action was finally beginning (as in the Fellowship separating and the new and exciting places they went to). The Battle of Helms Deep was also a favorite.

And Naomi's Questions...

1. Rainy days or sunny ones? Sunny 
2. What is your favorite color? Aqua
3. How many books do you own? 300 (no joke), counting my High School books and my sisters' books that we share
4. What is your favorite animal? Panda or cat 
5. How many times have your read your favorite fictional book? Over and over
6. On yourself, do you prefer short hair or long hair? short or to my shoulders
7. What is your favorite season? Summer
8. What is your favorite genre of music? Christian rock and pop
9. What is something that you did, that scared you but you ended up enjoying? Vlogging and babysitting 
10. How many different states have you visited? about five
11. Where did you go on your favorite vacation? North Carolina to visit my amazing friend Alyssa and meet her for the first time!

So I award anyone under 200 followers who's birthday lands in the summer months (June - August). 

My Questions....
1. Favorite movie?
2. What is one reason you blog?
3. Have you ever done a vlog? 
4. Have you ever watched the Hobbit?
5. What month does your birthday fall on?
6. Dream job?
7. Have you ever volunteered anywhere before?
8. Most embarrassing moment?
9. Your biggest fear?
10. Favorite song?
11. What does your Saturday look like? 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. 300 books! Woow. Come to think of it, I might have that much if I counted. :)
    And a vary clever way of picking people to award. Now why didn't I think of that? . . .
    ~S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8