Introducing.... our Etsy shop!

12:52 PM

Hola and hello everyone!!!!! 
Today me and my sister opened our Etsy shop!!!! I'm so excited to introduce to you our shop, "Fantast Sisters". 
We're selling handmade cards from sketches Korin did - Lord of the Rings and Narnia, a BBC Robin Hood mini notebook, earrings, with a few more things, and then more coming soon! We would be thrilled if you would check it out! 


link to our shop here












You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. YES. YESSSS! It's finally here. :) Ahhhh... lovely, lovely. Brava for the Fantast Sisters! I'm so excited about it. =D All the things you are selling look fabulous. Love them!
    Love ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.