Last Chance to Vote!

1:44 PM

Hola, hola! How is everyone?
Just a little note to say that this week is the last week to vote in my photo challenge poll. The poll is on the sidebar of this blog (just scroll on down), and vote for your favorite photo. 
Also, did you notice that my posts have been a bit few? I started home school once more this week, and have been very busy. I have a few news things up my sleeve for Saved by Grace, and will be posting about this soon. ☺
So farewell for now, and don't forget to vote! 

In Christ,
Kara 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. My vote has been...voted. :) Thank you so much for letting me participate!
    Yes, home-school keeps us very busy, doesn't it?
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and yes, it does. It's fun, but takes a lot of time! =)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. Agreed about home-school!
      ~ S. F.

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8