Photo Challenge Poll Is UP!

1:50 PM

Hola everyone! The poll for my photo challenge is up and ready to go on my sidebar, with the entries and the name of the person who took each photo. 

The people participating are....
Eve
Naomi 
Alyssa
S.F

Thank you all for your entries and to those who described the pic they sent thanks as well. You guys all did an amazing job and I can't wait to see the winner at the end of this month!

Alyssa's description....
Visited Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN with Kara and her family, and saw sea creatures of all kind...the coolest being the jellyfish! What a reminder of how awesome God is and His hand in making beautiful creations.

And Eve's.....

This picture is my sister jumping on the beach, after a beautiful sunset. We had so much fun taking the photos.


Thanks again and for all you who haven't submitted an entry, vote and have a hand in picking the amazing winner!!!!!
God bless and good luck!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Wow, you got some cool ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look, there's my picture. :) Wonderful job everyone else!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8