That's So Kara!

1:34 PM

Hey everyone! I have a pinterest board with some pins that describe me and really most just are funny and make me laugh. So I thought a post with them would be nice and perhaps will brighten your day. =) 



I laughed when I saw this because this is so me!
any other writers like this?

This is so true! Much has changed since last year and I find I am very different!


This happened with me and twitter this past year! =)

who else has these?

And I may be a fan of football but only for my state, otherwise I know nothing! Haha


So which ones were like you or you can relate to? Would love to hear your answers! 
In Christ, 
Kara

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Yes! Oh my goodness, theses are hilarious. Definitely could watch Lord of the Rings over and over and read books in a day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee...so understandable. :) I just like that in the regards of finishing a book in one day and also adding the things people do into stories and watching LotR. Thank you so much for the smiles!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.