Today I Turn Sixteen

12:48 PM

^Alyssa, me, and my little bro Josiah
Hola everyone! Today I have been in this world exactly sixteen amazing and awesome years! 
In truth I feel no different then when I was fifteen just yesterday. I feel no different, and yet something is different. Every turning of an age is another step into adulthood, another step to graduating in a year or so, another step to being older. Everyday we are a little older, but today I am another year older. When I was younger I dreamed of the day I would turn sixteen, and now that it has come, it's kinda a weird feeling. Time flew by! 
For now though I will put all thoughts aside of time going by waayy too quickly, and celebrate with my amazing family. Totally going to enjoy four days off of school and eating my Robin Hood birthday cake! Wish ya'll could come! ☺
 Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. A happy late birthday, Kara. I am so blessed to have you as a friend. ♥
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am so blessed as well by your friendship! Thanks so much for being my e-mail pal!
      Love,
      Kara

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8