Vacation ~ Pictures Part 2 and 3

2:44 PM

Because I found all the pictures I want to post for now I decided to put two parts together, and just give you tons of pictures from my vacation at once ( some already posted). I put captions and more funny mishap photos as well.... enjoy!


This pic is via my friend Alyssa and I just had to post it because I loved it so much (I hope you don't mind! =)






Watching geese
Because you don't know what else to do when your main transportation is getting towed away and you are in the middle of no where with a mini van and 11 people....

Sarah and Korin


And I just had to put this one in....

Chicken Soup for the Soul game night





Roasting marshmellows
And then on the way home you realize being towed again is about to happen....


So that pretty much sums up the amazing vacation that took place this summer. It was a blast, but also a blessing to be surrounded by so much family and friends. ♥♥♥♥♥ Really I wish you could go on our crazy fun vacation with us sometime, because even though there was some mishaps it was incredible - God always worked it out for good!

A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Those were the good days! Miss you and love you!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Towed two times (< an on-the-spot tongue twister ☺) sounds like quite an adventure! The picture of everyone packed in the van is hilarious.
    I am so glad that you were able to meet. Thank you for sharing your time is some gorgeous photos!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.