We Are Called to be Different

12:58 PM

picture via Pinterest
We aren't called to follow the latest trends or be in the "in crowd". We aren't called to live amazing lives or be perfect. God didn't make us to follow everyone and do what they do.
We will feel left out at times because we are all different. We don't need to like the same things as everyone, because we're won't. If they have something you don't then that's OK. 
We aren't called to be the same. We aren't called to live the same life. 
We are called to be different. 
You are unique. Be yourself! Be who God has called you to be. Be different. 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. This is something to think about. For the more part, being different is easy for me. But sometimes, it is hard. Thank you for posting this. ♥
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.