You Know You're a Writer When....

1:14 PM


You Know You're a Writer When....

...you find yourself staring at a guy in Wal Mart because, wouldn't he just make a great character for your story! Now if only to remember what he looks like..... Tthat was actually embarrassing, because he caught me staring! 

... you have a notebook with two pages worth of words that you want to use in your story

...for my High School elective I picked writing  

.... you are playing hopscotch with your younger siblings and you suddenly look at the trees and yell, "the forest dwellers!". My siblings were like, "what?!" Actually I had come up with more characters for my story while standing there. ☺

... you have two boards on Pinterest of just people because you always need character inspiration

....  soundtracks are really amazing because you get inspiration while writing your story and listening to them

So for all the writers out there - what is your...
you know you're a writer when....




You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Oh my goodness, all these!! SPOT-ON. Haha thanks for the good laugh! they're so accurate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, your welcome. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Listening to music usually gets my fingers flying, though most the time, I go for pop/country music as opposed to soundtracks - and sometimes it doesn't even help. Guess it's all about the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, whatever I listen to depends on my mood as well. Sometimes I don't even like music when writing! haha =)

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.