And the winner is.....

11:48 AM

And the winner of my 2014 summer photo challenge contest is............. *a very long pause to make it dramatic*....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................  EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Miss Eve! You are the winner of my photo challenge! I will e-mail you shortly, so please reply soon as possible - if you don't by September 14th, I will pass the prize on to second place. 
Thanks so much to all who entered and voted! God bless and have a great week!

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Congratulations, Eve! Your photo was really gorgeous. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.