everything is changing

2:29 PM


The leaves are changing. The sun goes down at eight instead of nine. The grass isn't quite so green, or the sun so warm. Everything is changing. I am changing. I feel the world changing. I don't know what to expect or what life will be like this upcoming season. 
Everything is so different. Sixteen doesn't quite seem the same as fifteen and yet it is. Life is changing and I don't know what to do. The days go by too fast, and the sun goes down too quickly. 
I still watch BBC movies, read classics and sip coffee with toffee creamer.  Those things haven't changed. I still like doing them, yet I feel something changing. 
I'm older. I'm growing. 

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8