Featured Blogger {Coming soon!}

2:22 PM


Hola ya'll! I have a new feature coming out called.....

FEATURED BLOGGER!!!! So excited about this! Every two weeks I'll be posting about a blog and it's author/s. There will be interviews, favorite posts, and your blog button on my sidebar. It's a time to get to know other bloggers and find awesome blogs!
Would you like to be one of my featured blogger? I'd love for you to be! Just e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com with your blog url, the author/s of your blog, and your name. I will then check out your blog, read and/or follow, then e-mail you back with the questions. 
I can't wait to get started! I will e-mail some bloggers I know and ask if they'd like to join in, but I thought I'd ask you all as well. 
Note though...
your blog can be about anything but I won't feature you if your blog has bad language or inappropriate content. 
God bless and please come and be a part!

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. How exciting. :) What a brilliant idea, Kara. I look forward to the blogs that you shall feature!
    Love ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8