Featured BLOGGER! {Kara}

2:13 PM



Hey everyone! Today's featured blogger is Kara from, Cooking with Kara ( no, this is a different Kara (not me), if you are wondering). ☺
Kara has an amazing cooking blog with lots of recipes (I am going to try some soon), and things on cooking (yummy!). 
Here is the little mini interview I had with her about her blog... 

1) When did you start blogging and what do you blog about?
I started blogging about a year and a half ago. Right now I just have a cooking blog though I might want to start another blog at some point.

2) When did you first start liking to cook?
I've always liked to cook. When I was little, I would help my mom in the kitchen. As I grew older, I started experimenting with my own recipes.

3) Where do you get a lot of your recipes?
I get recipes from all over the place mostly from vegan blogs and cookbooks. Often, I will take ideas from recipes and then make them totally my own. 

4) You have a a lot of different kinds of recipes on your blog! What is your favorite type of food?
Oooh, that's really hard. I love baking and sweets :) , but I also love ethnic foods (mexican, asian, etc.).

5) Do you always try the recipes before blogging about them?
Yes, all the recipes I post are ones I've eaten and enjoyed. 

6) What is your favorite recipe you've blogged about so far?

Hmmm ... my favorite recipe I've blogged so far is probably my Single Serving Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls, but I'm about to post on Spiced Nuts which are also AMAZING.


A post by her that sounds really yummy: Oatmeal Raisin Bar
Thanks for doing this Kara - I have a lot of fun! ☺
If any of you would like to be a part of my featured blogger series please e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com
God bless!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. 'Twas lovely to read this interview, Kara and Kara! :) The recipes sound delicious. Num, num, mmmmm. . .
    God bless,
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8