His Amazing Grace {Another Poem}

2:44 PM

picture via Pinterest

Sometimes I feel so unworthy of God's grace, 
wonderin' how He'll get me out of this dark place
Sometimes it's so easy to feel alone, like no one cares
Then really I just have to remember that God is there

He'll pick me up when I fall down
He'll guide me when I don't know which path of life to take
He's the one to use Grace to bring light into this dark place
He loves me despite any past mistakes, always there to take me back to the right place
To get God's amazing grace, all it takes is a little faith 

You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. Ah, you're such a good poet as I have said before. This poem of yours reminds me of one I wrote. :)
    God's Grace is so amazing!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, God's Grace is amazing!
      Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Wow, great poem Kara, so inspiring! Thanks for writing and sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you, Britt for commenting! It really made my day. =)

      Delete
  3. wow, Kara, this is soooo good! You inspire me so much!

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.