I'm Freaking Out.

3:14 PM

picture via the internet 


I'm slowly learning not to freak out about everything in life. It's so easy and I do it all the time. I saw about different terrorist groups on the news and my instant reaction was fear. As the storm clouds gather in the distance and the winds began to blow I'm afraid. I'm afraid that my future will be a disaster and I'm not following God's plan. 
I'm not perfect. I freak out. I get scared. What I have to learn to remember is that God loves me. He has a plan. He knows what He's doing. I don't have to worry. 
Fear is a part of life. It will come and go, but God's always there. Trusting Him is the only way I will truly get anywhere in life. 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Great words of wisdom, Kara. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust is mostly all we can do sometimes. And that's what you show in this post. We might be scared, we might have fear, but He is always there.
    Keep trusting!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8