The Little Things...

1:13 PM

picture via me and Kailin

Little things to be thankful for...

receiving "The Hobbit" book in the mail - so excited to start reading it!

having the cutest little kids in sunday school today! They are so much fun to be with and read to!

an amazing teacher (love you Mom!)

friends. You guys are amazing!

Sunny days

caramel flavored coffee - so good!

watching Robin Hood season 3 (ever seen it and if so what did you think of it?)

editing my story and finally watching it flow

sweet letters from faraway friends

readers and commenters (love you guys!)


So what have you been feeling really thankful for of late? I have some surprises for my blog coming soon - so watch out!  ☺
God bless!




You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. It is the little things that make a difference in your lives, isn't it? "Simple acts of kindness and love." :) What a joy they are. There are so many of them that I can barely count them all.
    I am looking forward to the surprises!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8