The Mountains Are Home {Pictures and Words}

9:34 AM







 When I am feeling like I need to just be alone, I go outside where it's all peace and calm. I got out when the sun hasn't yet come over the mountains and there is still fog reaching the lowlands. I like to bring along my good old Nike camera and take pictures or... pray. When I'm all alone with just nature and the misty mountains (I named them myself ;), I feel completely at peace, and at times such as those I like to just give everything to God. 
There is just something in the air, a feeling I can't explain - it's as if the whole world is still asleep. There is just a still and hush. I've actually been so addicted to the peace and amazing sunrises I can't leave until the sun is completely up. 
It's an amazing feeling watching a new day began and know Who has the world under control, and Who will be there no matter where the day will lead. 

... if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you. |Matthew 7:20|

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Ooo. . .your words and your pictures. ♥ They are so comforting and uplifting. Thank you so much for blessing my day!
    God bless,
    S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8