You Are Not Alone!

1:55 PM

Do you ever feel as if you don't matter - as if you're alone in a crowd full of people? Plainly speaking I have felt that way and I think everyone has a time. It's so easy to look at what everyone else is doing and feel so unimportant! At times I feel that my blog doesn't matter in this huge world and I should just give up. I have to remember my goal for blogging in the first place though- it's what I felt God called me to do. 
 We have to remember that God is always by our side no matter what happens in life! He has a plan and though it may seem hazy, we can't give up no matter what! He has a purpose and a plan for your life and you are never alone! 
You are important and you matter.  You are loved. 

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Yes, He is always with and He always will be. Thank you so much for this post. It is a great encouragement to know and to be reminded that we are not alone and that God is always there.
    Love you!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.