A Little Help Here....

12:42 PM

Hola everyone! I need you. Yes, you, the one sitting there on your iphone, tablet, laptop, or whatever you're using at this moment. 
So here it is.... I need to know - what do you want to see more of here on my blog? Please comment below and tell me. I know that if you've followed my blog for awhile (or even if you haven't), you've seen my wide range of posts. Do you want more reviews? Interviews? Recipes? DIYs? Music videos? Reflections? Pictures? Devotionals? Movie recommendations? Quotes? Something I've never done before (tell me what in a comment). A poem? Randomness? 
I know I can post whatever, whenever, but I want to know - you have an opinion - what do you what to see here? Go ahead, please comment. I want to know what you have to say. So please comment. I need blogging ideas and motivation. =) 
Have a great Sunday!

You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. I highly enjoy your blog! And as far as ideas for what to post about, I really like recipes, movie recommendations, DIYs, I have a wide variety of what i read. -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the recipes, pictures and DIYs! Btw, love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestions, and the sweet comment about my blog. =)

      Delete
  3. First I will agree with the ones above. Then I will say that interviews would be fun, too. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8