A Little Photo Shoot (With a Little Sister)

2:07 PM

Kailin's photoshoot was long overdue, so a couple weeks ago when the weather was still warm and the leaves still green, I got out my camera and off we went. I can only show a few because more won't show up for some odd reason on the laptop, but here is a preview of sorts, of my amazingly sweet littlest sis. 
She had this thing with laying in the grass and it turned out to be my favorite shot....


and because she is a little Maid Marian or Tauriel.... ☺ 


What do you think of the last bow shot (thank you Pinterest for your Robin Hood inspiration)? I was so excited it turned out and it was a lot of fun experimenting with a bow and arrow! God bless!

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Awww! Your little sister is darling. She would make a very good Middle Earth-ite or a Sherwood Forest-ite. :) I adore all of these photo's, but especially the last with her and the bow.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told her, you said so and she was very embarrassed I had posted pictures of her on my blog. haha =) I agree - she is adorable!

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8