Blog Design Help

8:45 AM

Hola everyone! A quick post and random question - I would love to get a new blog design, but don't know if I want to tackle it on my own. Does anyone know of someone (or perhaps it's yourself?) who does a fairly decent job and does it for free? I was looking but couldn't find anyone who did it for free and was just curious.  
Blessings, 
Kara 

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. *raises hand* I'll do it if you want me to!
    :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow a blog that's designed by a girl named Tane Hannah. Here's the link to her design blog http://tanehannah-designs.blogspot.com/ right now shes doing it for free. -Bethany! http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do blog designs and I'd love to do one for you if you need one :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8