How to Get a Foggy Look on Your Pictures

2:47 PM


I found this really cool trick on how to make pictures get this foggy look, and I loved it! I decided to share it with you because I think my pictures of Korin turned out better because of it.
 It's simple really - get a plastic snack bag and cut out the bottom. Put the plastic bag on the front of your camera (like I do in the picture below), and turn on your camera so you can see how it all looks. When your camera just focuses on your subject you get a foggy look, though you may have to adjust the bag so it isn't all blurry. 
It took me a few tries but once I got the hang of it, I plan on using it more often! I also plan on sharing a photoshoot I did soon because I haven't done too many pictures of late, but for now I thought I'd share this tip because it's been so helpful to get a different look. =) 
God bless!

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. That's so neat! I'll have to try that! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Yes, you'll have to - it works really well and I took some pictures of one of my sisters in the woods and it looked very mysterious! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous! I think I will try it soon and share pictures on my blog. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8