Seagrass Pier {A Book Review}

9:17 AM

So it's been awhile since I've done book reviews, so I decided to do one I've been meaning to do for awhile now. 

Seagrass Pier, by Colleen Coble 


About: Elin Summerall waas lucky - she got a heart transplant and it was a perfect fit, but when she begins to have violent flashbacks she knows something isn't quite right - she's remembering her donor's murder! This strange happening is getting a lot of unwanted attention from the press, the authorities, and worst of all - the killer himself! 
Everyone seems dubious of her story, except for Agent Marc Everton. Together can they find out the secrets that Elin is remembering before the killer silences her?

My thoughts: I have been very picky of what books I read lately. The classics and a good fantasy or mystery has been more down my line. I was excited to read this book and then re-read it later on to do this review when I saw what it was about. The plot is amazing and twisted - mystery and suspense everywhere! I was a little dubious about Elin's flashbacks, but found from a little research that they can perhaps really happen. 
It was a very well written story and had some romance (which I have been avoiding of late), but not a lot so I was fine with it. 
It was by a favorite author of mine and she writes really good stories! 

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Hmm, I have never header of Colleen Coble before, nor this book. This is a grand book review! You are very good at them, Kara. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.