What I've Found Out About Prayer

1:29 PM



I've found that God usually answers my prayers when I least expect it, and most of the time for me, it's not as soon as I ask something. I've found that sometimes he doesn't just answer "yes", or "no", but "wait". I've found that writing my prayers or questions to God in a journal let's me look back and see how He answered. Sometimes it's just amazing to look over all He's done in me life! 
I've found that God can only answer when we're listening for His voice - not when we're distracted by media, the news - He is waiting to get our full attention! I've found God wants us to ask Him about anything and everything, and He's the only person you're going to find who has all the answers.  

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8