Fandom Friday #1: Into Narnia

2:12 PM


So, I'm started a little series of posts that will mainly be fun and full of of my favorite movies, books, and the like. Today though, I want to travel a a place that will never grow old no matter how old I am... Narnia. Seriously, how can you say you're too old to re-read the books or watch the movies? Never. Enough said. So let's watch a GIF and look at my favorite series ever since I was ten years old. 
This part made my whole family laugh ☺

I love seeing how much they grew and changed!


I hated Caspion being older and as a ten year old it was heart breaking!

Young and adult Lucy - seriously loving this GIF!

reading this as a really young girl made me so mad! I thought about it for days and I don't think I fully ever recovered... ;)


So writing this post brought me back to be about ten and reading the series with my Mom and little sis for the first time. I remember getting very emotional over the series and actually after reading all the books was convinced Narnia was real. I never found it though (nor a wardrobe), but seriously... I'm still dreaming... ;)
Also... a new Narnia movie is being made! I am super excited for it to come out!

So... if your a Narnian as I am - how did you learn about the series? What is one of your memories?

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. I have loved Narnia ever since I was also about ten. Me and my sister love the movies (and books) and try to watch them at least every two years. I think this posting thing is a great idea. My sister always liked Caspian but I was always a Peter fan! My favorite memory is the first time I saw the original movie. It made me feel like I was really there in Narnia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool! Me and my family try to watch them about once a year and I love Caspian and Peter as well! All the characters are awesome actually. =) Which Narnia movies do you watch (bbc or the other)?

      Delete
  2. NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously. I feel the same way! The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe was the first movie I ever saw at the theater. I absolutely LOVE the movies (Disney) and the books! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For NARNIA! :) Yep, I love it. And I have for a long time. Though, odd as it may seem, I have never read the books. The movies are really amazing. My favourite is probably "Voyage of the Dawn Treader".
    "Yes! And throw them at the Telmarines." <-- one of the best lines of all. :D
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.