Goodbye.....?

3:02 PM

picture via the amazing internet 


Hola, hola, hola everyone! It has been a very long time since I've blogged through a couple weeks without stopping for a break and really and truthfully I almost gave up. Yes, I almost hit "delete blog" and almost said goodbye to the blogging world. I've been discouraged of late with blogging and had to come ask myself why - why do I blog? Is my blog impacting anyone (I couldn't technically answer this one, but it made me stop and think)?
I didn't hit delete though and I'm not ready to say goodbye. I'm blogging still, but I am redoing everything!!!!! The pages. The header (as you can now see). The background. Not only the look (no, I'm not ready to change the name), but I'm starting some new things and doing some posts I use to but got off of. I'm really and truly do this - it's not just talk. It's time for a change and that's something I've needed for awhile now. 
Things are changing around here. Thanks so much to all those who volunteered to design my blog or recommend someone. So next week there is hopefully going to be a change (or in two weeks). Be prepared. 
Goodbye for now. 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. I've fell into the blogging rut many a time, too. Glad you're continuing! You never know who you can touch for Jesus!
    Love,
    -Bess-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh that photograph <3 so excited for your blog revamp! That is exciting stuff. It can be so refreshing to make a big change to ones blog. I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you didn't delete it. I'm excited to see what new things you'll do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.