He Knows...

12:58 PM

picture via the internet


This may seem crazy for me to have just realized but I'm coming to see.... God will love me no matter what. Sometimes I feel so unworthy of His incredible love for me - so undeserving. I come to almost feel that perhaps I'll mess up on His plan and He'll give up on me. That's not the case!
God will always love me. He knew before He created me that I'd mess up and that I'd be a sinner.
I'm a messed up person who will never be perfect and God knew that when I was still not born. Despite knowing that, He still created me. He still gave me life and gave me a way to be forgiven. Without Jesus' love I'd be sinner without forgiveness, but through Jesus I'd made new. 
Let it sink in. Christ knew you before you were born. He knew you'd be a sinner and knew you'd mess up at times, yet still you were created - with a purpose! You have a purpose. I have a purpose. 
There is really no greater gift then Jesus' love and forgiveness. He will never give up on you - NEVER!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..." Jeremiah 1:5

"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace." Ephesians 1:7 

You Might Also Like

9 of your thoughts

  1. Thank you sister for this great encouragement. I needed this today. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog :) This is so uplifting. Thank you! Your blog is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, so true. Jeremiah 29:11 (my favorite verse) is also a great verse on how God has a plan for us. What's your favorite Bible verse?

    http://teensliveforjesus.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that verse as well (it is actually one of my favorites). =)

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is an awesome verse. I also like 2 Corinthians 4:1. :)

      http://teensliveforjesus.blogspot.ru

      Delete
  4. Everyone still needs Jesus even after your saved:)

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.