ALL Things Are Possible

12:24 PM

picture via Pinterest


"But God, I can't! It would never work!" I don't know how many times I've said this to God, when I've felt afraid of doing something I feel He's told me to do. I tend not to try and look past all the doubts and fears, and only see what could possibly go wrong. I mean I believe the Bible and believe what God says is true, but those doubts have a way of freezing you in your tracks.
 In the Bible it says, "with God, all things are possible", and yet when He tells me to do something I instantly freak out and refuse to budge unless I have some sort of proof. 
No matter what fears make creep into our hearts and minds, God can do anything - He doesn't need to show us proof, though sometimes He is awesome and loving enough to. He has our lives in the palm of His hand and knows exactly what will and won't work. If all things are possible with the Creator of the universe, then there is no reason why we shouldn't jump at the chance to prove to others that indeed God can do the impossible.
He will guide us the whole  way - never letting us walk one step alone. He has this - He knows what He's doing. He created everything with simply speaking and it was there. He can work through you. 
You are part of His plan. He's writing your story with amazing things and nothing is impossible with Him. If God says you can do it you can. Nothing will stop you. Nothing!

|With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible| Matthew 19:26

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Matthew 19:26 is one of my favorite verses:) Yes, God can do 'anything'=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen... this is the way to start off the new year. This has been on my heart so much lately.. all things are possible with Him. <3 So beautifully written, girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! It made my day. =)

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8