An Award From Me To You

9:08 AM


Hola readers! 
I was just awarded the "Blogger Recognition" - thanks so much Bethany!!!!

So here we go....

How "Saved by Grace" got on the web....
A lot of you probably know the story - I saw friends blogging (I was about 13) and it looked fun, because writing had just then become one of my big passions. I asked my Mom and she said "ask your Dad", which made me quite nervous because that sounded more like "no". Anyway, I kept forgetting, but finally remembered, and got permission to make an account. 
  It started all with pretty much the same posts I'm doing now and I instantly fell in love with writing on here! The comments from y'all really make it even better and you are all so wonderful!

My  advice to fellow bloggers...
don't be discouraged by how many followers, views, and comments you get. When you first start out 10 followers is HUGE, and then you get 30, and 10 isn't so big anymore and neither is just a few views a day. The thing is, I've realized from my few years of blogging - it doesn't matter. I still struggle with comparing my blog to others' but you can't. You're blog is your own. You will have ups and downs and even if only one person comments a month its just as awesome as five or ten. It means someone out there likes your blog and took the time to comment.

So here is the rules for this award...

If you are nominated....

  -Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blog. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you. 
  
  -Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you've nominated in the post. 
    
 *Make sure to attach the award itself! (You can do this by right clicking, saving, and uploading the image above)*

  -Comment on each blog and let them know you've nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created. 

  -Provide a link to the original post on Edge Of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and so we can keep it from becoming confusing! 

*Note: You can decline the award if you don't feel up to doing the above, but remember; you have to earn it by doing the work.*

And here is who the award goes to....


And if you comment then I award you as well, because right now I am procrastinating home schooling and it needs to be done, and you are all awesome anyway and deserve it! So comment and please grab this lovely award, and check out those I awarded because their blogs are all so fun and inspiring to read!







You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. Wonderful advice! And I always enjoying how your blog started.
    Thank you for inspiring me to go and do this award myself. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.