|Looking Back On 2014 Part 1| Memories

1:15 PM




Hola!
Can you believe it - it is already a new year! 2014 was incredible for me, with many memories, pictures, and my awesome friends and family. So here is my year 2014 in pictures and words...

2014 in very short form.... 
My 2014 started off with watching Lord of the Rings extended for the first time ever, trying out Robin Hood BBC (review here), and spending a lot of time reading.  So yeah.. I fell in love with a lot of tv shows and movies this passed year....

Easter came as last with warm weather and a lot less movies and tv and lots more hiking, photoshoots and spending time outdoors. I also enjoyed listening to this song a lot.....



I continued doing my LOTR challenge here  and enjoyed all those comments about the trilogy - it was a very fun time for me!

Knitting at a very fun birthday party... ^

 Fast forward to July and I got to see my awesome friends Alyssa and Sarah in Tennessee! We met over the internet over two years ago and meeting them again was a blessing.
 They're family is amazing and we had so much fun. Go here dear readers to see the many times God worked things out on our vacation. Really, I wish I could thank those who helped us when we broke down somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Then there was the car ride where we broke down the first time and all of us (over 8 people) had to pile in a mini van... yeah... it was quite an adventure. =)

Halloween 2014 with my sweet sister Kailin dressed up as Marian from Robin Hood BBC (I'm not the only fan in my family as you can see ;). And speaking of Robin Hood...

I got to "meet" the most amazing friends this year! My Robin Hood challenge over Pinterest has become so much fun! I've made some pretty sweet friends, who have been willing to fangirl, encourage, and just talk with me and everyone else these passed few months. I'm so thankful for them and grateful to God for giving me the idea to start it!

Watching the Battle of Five Armies and crying. and crying. and sobbing. and so yeah... I loved it. 

 I also finished writing (and almost finished editing), my story, "When Darkness Overshadows". Whoop! So excited about this! I (sorta) finished before 2015!

And last... thank you readers! This passed year I almost stopped blogging, but you made me keep going with your views and comments. Seriously, even if I don't know you by name - I'm so thankful for you! You're amazing. 
Also I'm so glad to have met even more amazing internet friends, and being able to now write them letters is just awesome and so much fun (you know who you are =). 
Love y'all and happy new year! 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Happy New Year, Kara! I hope you have a great one.
    What wonderful memories. . .I am glad to be a part of them. ♥
    Blessings,
    S. F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you were (and are) as well. =)

      Delete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8