My Favorites of 2014

9:30 AM



Hola everyone! So it is a new year with many memories and favorite things and moments. Here is my favorite things (movie, book, song, etc) of this passed year....




Movie: The Battle of Five Armies (is there anything else?! =)

Song: Take This City from Everfound. Hands down a top favorite of mine this year



Favorite Book: Do Hard Things, from Alex and Brett Harris - this has been out for awhile but I loved re-reading it!

Favorite Quote: In the absence of love there is nothing worth fighting for ~Elijah Wood



Favorite Actor: Richard Armitage, but many other actors from some of my favorite movies and shows



Favorite Band: Everfound or Switchfoot



Favorite TV show: It's been out since 2006, but Robin Hood BBC

Favorite thing I did: One of them is writing my story, "When Darkness Overshadows". I am so excited to finish it forever!



Favorite Youtube channel: Blimey Cow anyone?

Favorite snack: This is very random but.... dried cherries



Favorite Old Movie: The Sound of Music

Favorite Bible Verse: Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43:1

One thing I learned: God has called me to be a light - shining Jesus' love


Favorite book of the Bible: Psalms

So there is some of my 2014 favorites - what are your's? Are you excited for this new year?

You Might Also Like

4 of your thoughts

  1. Hi, I'm Sarah:) I'm a sinner saved by grace; I love Jesus with all my heart=D I love all things TolkienXD I just recently found your Pinterest Board and figured out that you like Tauriel...*internet high-five*XD Not many Tolkien fans thought Tauriel was a good addition but I thought she was. So anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm a 'Tauriel friend'. I love finding people who like Tauriel:) I like your blog, btw:) If you want, head on over to my blog and check it out:) I have several posts about the Hobbit and such;) Is your middle-name Lynn? 'Cause mine is too:) If Lynn is your middle-name, our names rhyme...Kara Lynn and Sarah Lynn. Haha:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah! Thanks so much for reading my blog! I high five you right back - I am a huge Tauriel fan! It's nice to meet someone who likes her as well!
      I checked out your blog and it is amazing - I followed you btw and can't wait to read more. =)
      My middle name actually is Lynn - that's cool we share a last name (along with being Tolkien fans and daughters of the King).
      Thanks so much for all your lovely comments! They made my day!

      Delete
  2. Richard Armitage is my favorite actor*hands down*XD

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8