One Last Time Q&A

1:17 PM




Hola readers! I was tagged in a "OneLastTime Q&A by the sisters on "Three Fangirling Sisters". Thank you so much! It really made my day!
Rules.... 1. You Must be tagged to take the Q&A quiz
2. You must tag (notify) at least three other bloggers (or whatever they are on) for this Q&A
3. You must answer the following questions to the best of your ability
4. You must have seen The Battle of the Five Armies to be tagged/take the quiz

So I've seen the last and final Hobbit movie so I can do it (YAY!). 
 1. Tell your story of how you came to see the movie(s) or got into Tolkien in the first place.
I saw that many of my friends loved to fangirl about the movies on their blogs, post pictures on facebook, and the like. I wondered what it was all about and since I was (and am) a huge Narnia fan, and it sounded similar, I decided to convince my Mom to borrow it from the library. That was last year, but for some reason I feel as if I've known it forever!

2. Who are your three favourite characters in The Hobbit Trilogy?
I love Thorin, Tauriel, Fili, and Kili. Bard was awesome to. 

3. Did you cry in The Battle of the Five Armies, and if so, which scene(s) and what type (sniffling, sobbing, choke-crying)? 
The crying began as soon as Dwalin said to Thorin, "you cannot see what you have become", and that was just a little sniffling. The gold sickness was played quite well by Thorin and a tear or two came, but as soon as Fili was stabbed in the back the crying began pretty hard. I couldn't see the screen well and Korin later told be the scenes I'd missed through my tears. The crying never stopped after that and it was more like choke-crying, but I held some back (which grew into quite a headache afterward).

4. Were the deaths compelling to you, and if so, whose?
YES! I cried. I groaned. Gasped. Couldn't breath. I cried in the deaths of the Sons of Durin. I felt the emotions wayyy after it had all ended!

5. Overall, were you satisfied with the movie itself?
100%!

6. Describe the movie in one word.
epic or emotional

Thank you again three fangirling sisters! I really enjoyed this!
I nominate anyone who desires these fun questions! Answer in the comment box below or on your blog (please do send me the link). ☺

You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. I these books and movies! Also I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award! My post is here (http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com/).
    -Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. :) I love your answers to the questions. That's nice that Korin was able to tell you what you weren't able to see. :) Afterwards my sisters and I were talking about the movie and they mentioned something and I said something like "What? That happened?" Hmm. . .I guess I was crying too much to have seen it.
    Again, I really like your answers to the questions.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.