Prayer Board Y'all

8:22 AM

Hola everyone!
I've decided to put up a prayer board on my blog, which will technically be on the sidebar with prayer requests from me and y'all. I want to be praying more - not just for myself, but for those around me. We all need prayer - for something big or as small, and I thought this would be a good way for all of us to be praying for each other.
So all you have to do is either e-mail me @ youaresavedbygrace@gmail.com or comment below with your prayer requests. You don't even have to use your name, or if it's a person you want on the sidebar - their name. 
I don't know if this will be a success or not or even if you guys want your prayer requests public to the world, but I want to try. 
Like I said - we all need prayer and I would love to pray for you!
Have a great day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8