Five Qualities I Want In My Future Husband

1:38 PM



This isn't a list with physical qualities, but things I wish for and want for in my future husband if/when I (Lord-willing) marry one day. It's only a piece of the list I've written, but something I wanted to share with all of you.

 1.  A man after God's own heart. This one is the most important to me, because I could never marry anyone who did not put God first in His life and love his Savior more than he loved me. I love Jesus so much and my husband will have to as well! 

2. A man who enjoys and loved children. My dream is to not only one day be a wife, but a mother as well, and not only do I want to have children, but adopt. I feel God calling me to this and really it has been on my heart for as long as I can remember! 

3. A man who doesn't look on outward appearance. Only Jesus can truly see to someone's heart and what they're truest feelings are, but I want to marry a guy who doesn't judge someone by what they're wearing, or where they live, but see them as God's children. 

4. A man who respects his parents. We all have parents (I know that for a fact ;), and I want a man to respect his. Perhaps his parents aren't living, they're divorced, or were abusive, but that doesn't mean he has to talk bad about them and treat them like dirt. As God's children we're supposed to love everyone - even those haven't treated us the greatest. 

5. A man who respects my parents. My parents are two of the greatest people I've ever known, and I love them so much! They care about me, and I know they pray that God will send me a man who loves Jesus more than anything. I want the man I marry to not only respect his parents and me, but my parents. I want him to respect their rules and their advice. 

So there - five things from my list. I have another five things for later, but that is enough for now. 
Have a blessed day readers!

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8