I Don't Know If I Have Their Faith

8:37 AM



There is so much war... so much pain... so much persecution. People are persecuted everyday in countries far from mine,  because of their faith in a loving Heavenly Father. They take the pain, prison, and yes - death, and never back down from Christ's love. They are strong with Him. I hear about it on the news and it breaks my heart. 
I thought my own personal faith was strong until I hear of their's, and comparing I feel so weak. 
When it comes down to it I don't know if I have their faith. I don't know if I could do it and it leaves me feeling very humble. Alone I can do nothing - with Christ we can go far.  
"Jesus, would I have the faith to die for what I believe in, because honestly I don't feel like I could. Please Father, give me the faith I need, because without You I am nothing." 



You Might Also Like

5 of your thoughts

  1. Beautiful post Kara! So true, sometimes I feel like my faith isn't strong. I wish I could have faith like others I see. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely post! Thanks for sharing.
    Sophia
    someplaceinthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, so many awful things happening in tge world! It is refreshing to know that our strength comes from Him, not ourselves.

    http://teensliveforjesus.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Thank you for this encouragement, Kara!
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.