Noteworthy Quote #4 {Choices}

8:50 AM

Everything is a choice, everything we do
~ Marian (Robin Hood BBC) 



I've often struggled in making the right choice - as in, "is this the right thing to say?" or "is this book/movie really worth my time?", or even, "what is God telling my about my future? Should I really take the plunge and do it, or am I wrong?". So many doubts and so many questions, and the older I get the bigger and more difficult the decisions become.  I have to choose if what I'm doing is right or wrong, and would God be pleased with my choice?
 I've heard people say after doing something that turned out wrong, "I had no choice". Honestly, I have to say - you had a choice because you said, "sure, I'll do that". You chose it - you could have said no, could have turned around and not done it at all. 
Everything you do in this world is a choice - God has given us the right to choose between right and wrong. 
Marian was so right in Robin Hood BBC when Robin told Marian, "I had no choice",  and she replied, "everything is a choice, everything we do."  

| The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. ~ Proverbs 16:9 |

You Might Also Like

1 of your thoughts

  1. So true! Everything that we have done, are doing, and will do is determined by the choices we make. I love that Marian quote. :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8