Starting a Photo Challenge SOON

8:32 AM

Hola readers! 
I've been kinda behind when it comes to taking pictures and have posted a lot less then I use to. Maybe it's because my camera is falling apart and needs rubber bands and tape to hold some of the buttons and battery in place, or maybe because life is so busy -either way I miss how many pictures I use to put here on my blog and going outside for nature photo shoots. I also miss y'all giving such awesome opinions on my photos, your favorites, etc - always your comments are the best thing about posting!  ☺
Anyways, I've decided to start a photo challenge for myself - I don't know whether I'll have a list (example - a sunset day 1, a book day 2, and so on), or just simply challenge myself to taking at least one noteworthy picture a day. Either way at the end of the week (probably Friday), I will be posting the pictures here - this will motivate me to do it and plus you can see what's been going on in my life. 
So I'll update you soon on the details, but for now I just wanted to tell you what I'll be doing here on Saved by Grace. 
What do you think? Do you enjoy seeing my photos or prefer more posts on other things? I would love to know what you like to see me write about because of late I've been lacking in inspiration. 
Have a blessed day!

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. Hi! I like your blog. I think you should do the photo challenge. :) I hope you will check out my blog and follow it by email! creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog soon Ashley! Thanks for commenting. =)
      In Christ,
      Kara

      Delete
  2. Sounds brilliant, Kara! :)
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8