That's So Kara #5 {writers edition}

8:36 AM

Some things I do as a writer are probably a bit odd and here they are in this post (comment below with some of your own or perhaps share how we're similar ☺)....


I. do. this. all. the time. Writing a story is usually hectic for me, and right now as I am writing ones (and still in the process of editing another with my critique partners), things can go from someone to the point of death, to them telling their life's story. Then perhaps the main character is captured by pirates, or I'll just skip around with whole scenes and plan on filling in the gaps later.


This describes my life as a writer PERFECTLY! Right now I am in the stage of, "well that's OK. The rest of the story makes up for it, right?". Let's just hope it does.... haha



I already have the next ten stories planned out after the one I'm currently writing, but I'll have to write them all down to remember!



 I was so embarrassed to borrow the book of baby names from the library, but I couldn't help myself - they were unique names and so awesome! I do think the librarian thought me slightly weird though... ;)







I do plan on it, but I have a feeling it won't happen!


I absolutely hate this. I work so hard at some one them, and then deleting it is like saying goodbye to a piece of me. 

So that's some of me,  - does any of this happen to you?
God bless! 
Blessings, 
Kara 

You Might Also Like

3 of your thoughts

  1. I love all of these! Thanks for sharing. I can totally relate to the baby names one. Ha!
    Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's cool!
      Thanks for commenting! ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes! Very understandable. :) It's nice to know writers that experience the same things as I do while writing.
    ~ S. F.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you're commenting! I absolutely love to read every single one you send my way, and I will try to answer as many as possible.
Feel free to share a prayer request or give your opinions on a post.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith"
Ephesians 2:8