Happy Early Easter

9:13 AM

I won't be blogging tomorrow and probably won't be on the internet much either, as I want to spend time with family and focus on the true meaning of the day. 
So Happy Easter readers! Just thinking about what Jesus did for me on the cross gives me chills - I often wonder if I would be willing to die for my faith - would I be willing to be murdered because of my love for Him? The fact that Jesus died despite my doubts - despite my sins and failures  is something that goes beyond comprehension. 
He's my...
 Super Hero - I don't need Captain America to save my life. God's Son already did! ♥


You Might Also Like

2 of your thoughts

  1. Happy Easter, Kara. Hope it was a lovely day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rissi - it was!!! =) How was your's?

      Delete


Comments make me smile, lift my spirits and give me the motivation to continue writing. In return I'll comment on your blog, because you're awesome and deserve it.